Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Building budget gaming pc?




guess!


I want to build a pc for gaming at 1024x768
I already have a decent 450w psu, monitor,speakers,etc. I just need the build. My budget is Rs.20000.
won't a 5770 be an overkill at that resolution?
I was thinking along the lines of 5670, 6670, etc.
What do you say?



Answer
A 5770 would definitely be an Overkill. Get a 6670 1GB, preferably from MSI.
If you're going to game at that resolution, then an AMD Phenom II X2 560 (Rs. 4650) Processor is best.
An Asus M5A78L-M LX ( Rs. 3000) Motherboard. A single Kingston 2GB stick of RAM at 1333Mhz ( Rs.1500).
And if you need a cabinet, a Cooler Master Elite 310 is good. (Rs 1900 )

I know that doesn't count up to Rs.20000, But If you're willing to spend that much, add a few more bucks and get a better monitor ( which supports more that 1024x768)
because the 6670 is capable of handling latest games upto 1280x720 (or a little more) smoothly.

I need help getting a new gaming pc?




Max


So first off I just want to say that I have never owned a gaming pc, but I do use my friends all of the time plus my fathers. I know a lot about using computers but I don't know anything about buying custom computers and all of that nonsense so you will have to speak English to me lol. So I am looking for a gaming PC (not a mac) that can play battlefield 2 and killing floor on medium-high settings for UNDER $400. I've heard from people that I can get one for $300-$400 easily but I don't know how and where to get the right one. I would appreciate f you could help me.

Thank you,
Max



Answer
A "good" gaming pc depends on your definition of good. To someone who really cares about uping those framerates and chisselled graphics then i laugh at $300-$400 for a "good" rig. Especially if you dont already have a keyboard/mouse/hardrive/cdrom/dvdrom/monitor/speakers.
However $400 could get you a "decent" computer to play games on "decent" graphics. You by all means wont impress your friends with max graphics on a game like crysis, however, you would be able to play most games on medium graphics and high performance games on low graphics. If your looking for a "good" gaming rig you are going to need a powerful processor/videocard and lots of fast ram. That alone for even cheap ones will go over you $400 range. It does help to have a buddy build it for you though cause you save out on labor costs and installation charges, which will cut a huge chunk out of your bill




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Building budget gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment