Monday, March 3, 2014

Wireless adapter. ?? ? ? ?




dthayes171


Can you use a regular pc wireless adapter(belkin, or netgear) for the xbox 360?I don't want to spend $70 on the actual 360 adapter.


Answer
if you have the newer black one it's built in, if you have an older white one try going to game stop or your local game store and get a used one. i have heard of using a pc adapter but it is hard as the xbox can only work with certain drivers

Is this a good wireless adapter for gaming on my pc?




Micah


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=230327073630
or is this one better?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280338480073

I have to buy an adapter that is wireless g, so please don't recommend any wireless n adapters. My computer is about 35-40ft. from my D-Link router which is in my basement. Personal experience with either adapter is greatly welcomed! Please help, i need answers quick!



Answer
EWW Tp Link. Get the second one instead. Avoid the first.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wireless adapter. ?? ? ? ?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment