Thursday, March 6, 2014

Looking for a new gaming PC?




Ruthless


Im looking for a new gaming PC, nothing too expensive I really only want this PC for World Of Warcraft. I dont need a super GOOD one I just need one thatll run World of Warcraft fine. No laptop just a PC thatll run WoW maybe 1000 1250$ dollar range


Answer
i think above poster is being sarcastic.

alienware is ok if money is no object, but value for money is poor.

get a reasonable dell and pop in your own video card. you can get quite a good dell for near the 900 mark then use 150-200 on the video card. that way you don't pay the dedicated gaming pc premium.

Is IBUYPOWER a good gaming pc?




Leonidas13


So I want to start playing games on the pc because I heard it's better. So I asked my mom to get me one for my birthday and she found one from IBUYPOWER. Is this a good company or are we wasting our money? I read that it will freeze often and is too much money. So what would you suggest I get?


Answer
Well, ibuypower is an O.K dealer. It's definitely the best value when ordering gaming PCs online (companies like Alienware are very overpriced) - but there are some reports of some poor packaging and sometimes poor assembly. Even though that's the case, they're generally well reviewed and I ALWAYS recommend ibuypower or CyberPower gaming PCs if you're not willing to build your own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a new gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment