Monday, March 3, 2014

Need a games Pc, under £500?




dean d


Hey, this isn't for me, but a friend of mine needs a game's pc with monitor etc, for under £500. Is this possible to do? I mean personally i build my own pc's for myself so for £500 i could build a fairly decent system, but he needs a prebuilt and i really am unsure who is best in terms of value. Obviously its not going to be amazingly good for £500, but I need to find the best deal for him. Thanks in advance.


Answer
you are not going to find a gaming pc for £500 including monitor, but this is the closest i can get,
http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1302182020.1222104138@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceeadefejmgfkdcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=669737&category_oid=-35410

get that and in the future your friend can upgrade the graphics card

Is this a good Gaming PC?




Desmond Mi


http://www.amazon.co.uk/GAMING-INTEL-2500K-DDR5-VGA-DVI-HDMI-DirectX-Lizenzkey/dp/B004KE2UW8/ref=sr_1_16?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1355613721&sr=1-16

Should I buy this one, and will it be able to play most games on max setttings? It looked like a good deal.



Answer
Compare to my pc, that one is the best for playing games like Skyrim, Borderlands, Mass Effect and all of the good games. My suggestion is to buy it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a games Pc, under £500?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment