Saturday, February 15, 2014

gaming laptop advice?




bmoc


I'm starting to get real frustrated with the overwhelming amount of information regarding the topic. I'm looking for the best gaming laptop I can find spending no more than $1200. The ones I've looked at the most are the Asus g55vw, lenovo 500 and 580, and possibly a different asus. Let me know what you guys think about these and if you have any better suggestions for my 1200 range then by all means constructively share.
(and don't try to talk me out of the whole gaming laptop thing, I have my reasons)

Thanks



Answer
same, i dont know much about PC specs either. I was just very lucky when I bought my gaming laptop.

I picked up a HP Pavilion dv7-3186cl Notebook from pawn shop for $350 (seen same one on eBay for $500) (this was in October 2011)

specs: cpu: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 430 @ 2.27GHz (x64) at 2267MHz gfx: NVIDIA GeForce G105M 512MB res: 1600x900 32bit 60Hz ram: 4022.9MB hdd: 465gb

It runs GTA4, Skyrim, WoW, CS:GO good which is good enough for me.

Will the 2011 Dell Inspirion Duo run the PC game Crysis? If not, what portable laptop can?




Bryce F


I wanted to get a laptop as a graduation present, and I was looking for ideas. I was hoping I could get a newer one capable of running Crysis, and I was wondering if someone might be able to point me in the right direction.
The page with the Tech specs is here:

http://www.dell.com/us/p/inspiron-duo/pd



Answer
You're probably going to have to tell us the laptop specs in order for us to figure that out




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming laptop advice?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment