Saturday, January 4, 2014

How to build a fast gaming computer under 700?

best gaming pc under 700 on Best Custom Gaming PC Build Under $500 2012
best gaming pc under 700 image



jrnywebdes


My brother and I are trying to figure how to build a Gaming PC under 700 maybe 800 dollars as I know how to build a great PVR PC for under 450. Anyone have a clue on this as well as any websites to help him. I used a book back in 95 to teach me but he is much younger and needs to learn how to do it and the books these days are useless!!


Answer
Unfortunately, since technology changes so fast, any web sites that talk about actual products is out of date within a couple months.

But take a look at the following links. They help out a bit.

http://www.5starsupport.com/tutorial/build_gaming.htm
http://www.build-gaming-computers.com/

Help purchasing a pre-built gaming pc for under 700 dollars?




Eric


I'm looking to purchase a gaming pc that already has a monitor with it for under 700 dollars. I want to be able to play games like assassin's creed and skyrim on medium to high settings with reasonable fps. I am not looking to build my own pc as I am a noob and do not feel comfortable messing around with a computer. I know pc experts will be pushing me to build it but i simply do not feel comfortable with it. I am looking at cyberpowerpc and could someone recommend a model they have and some modifications they would make so I could play games and have an easy instillation. I literally know nothing about pcs.


Answer
Look at this build some one can build this for you .You dont have to build it your self .
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1jzHQ




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to build a fast gaming computer under 700?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment