Monday, March 3, 2014

Advise to building a gaming computer?




XYZ


I want to build a gaming computer but don't know much about the parts themselves. I want to build one that will run just about any PC game smoothly and the graphics to be pristine.

I would be willing to spend $500 - $600 in total for the computer alone.

Could someone please give me a clear list of what I need exactly? Graphics card is my main focus but yeah, just a list of what I need for a computer that I described.

I'm looking to play Diablo 3, Starcraft 2 and all those type of games.



Answer
This build should cover your budget and the games you want to play.

http://www.budgetbuildpc.com/june-2012-500-build/

What are the components I need to build a gaming computer?




Amazzing


I have about 2000 dollars saved up for a new gaming rig, the only problem is that I have no clue what parts are the best for that kind of budget. THANKS!


Answer
With $2000 you have MORE than enough.

Either Go with a Tier 7 Mainstream build:
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/best-mainstream-gaming-pc-may-2012-geforce-gtx-670/

Or the Tier 8 Green build:
http://www.hardware-revolution.com/best-high-end-gaming-pc-june-2012/

You've got plenty of leeway to tinker. For example the GTX 680 really isn't worth the minimal boost over the GTX 670. Why buy a $250 motherboard when a $150 model works just as well? There's no reason to exceed 8GB of RAM for a gaming rig. And you can easily save money by choosing a smaller SSD or less fancy case. Personally I'd just go with a Cooler Master HAF 912 or Corsair 300R and put more money into the GPU solution.

A lot of people may suggest higher bang/buck configurations... anyway, if you're not too familiar with hardware just target one of the higher-end mainstream builds and upgrade a few things.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Advise to building a gaming computer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment