Saturday, February 15, 2014

I'm looking for a Gaming Computer?




Jordan


I'm looking for a gaming desktop that will be able to play most games on at least average settings. I have a max budget of £500 and it will have to be pre built. Thanks for the help


Answer
http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/32284822/Galaxy-3-AMD-Bulldozer-FX-4100-3-6Ghz-1TB-8GB-DDR3-GTX-550TI-Windows-7-Gaming-PC/Product.html?searchstring=550ti&searchsource=0&searchtype=allproducts&urlrefer=search


this is under 500 pounds will play games on medium

What (cheapish) PC should I get?




123M321


I need a new Pc with at least 2gb ram and a decent processor, i want to play games and watch videos, what would be reccomended, i also would like vista? Under £500


Answer
500 pounds can get you a pretty decent laptop. You want a Core 2 Duo, at least 2.0 ghz and a 'Dedicated' video card (so stay away from 'integrated' video cards) and about 160+ gb hard drive capacity. most laptops comes with 2-3 gb or RAMs so there you go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm looking for a Gaming Computer?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment