Friday, February 14, 2014

gaming specs for 2013?




Alex


so im looking to build or buy a gaming pc
just want to know what kind of processor and gpu should i go for to play recent games at high settings and a decent fps.
i was thinking about radeon HD 7770 1gb
AMD FX-6300 Six-Core (3.5ghz, turbo 4ghz)
8gb DDR3 1600mhz Corsair Vengeance
500gb hard drive
and a Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 mother board

any good? open to suggestions :D
thanks



Answer
You would want to go for an i5 or the new Haswell processor
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/X9Eh

Best pc specs as of 2013?




James M


hi I want to build my own custom pc I want the best of specs. I'm looking for something quiet extremely fast and stable. I have a fortune to spend and don't know what to buy.


Answer
I won't take your fortune at face value. Anyway, it does not make sense to put money where it does not help

I would go dual GTX 780 cards in SLI for GPU

i7-4770k for CPU

16 GB of RAM, unless you have special needs

For hard drives, you should by a large SSD drive for your system drive, or go with some sort of RAID SSD setup.

You can add a large HD for media storage, or games if you want.

Liquid cooling can be nice and quiet. If you are rich, goto a company like Digital Storm and they can build you a nice liquid cooled system for $6000+ (depending on options.)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming specs for 2013?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment