Saturday, February 15, 2014

Best Gaming Pc Headset?




Yoel Fried


Hey, I'm looking to buy the best gaming pc headset headphones and mic in one. I'm looking for quality because I want them for music and movies too and I would perfer if they connect through analog because I have the x-fi soundcard and want to use it. I heard of G930 and the A40 but I'm not sure
Thanks



Answer
I really think Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound is the best there is. I got one for my boyfriend some time ago and he was extra pleased with it. It seems that the 7.1 surround sound is incredible accurate and it blows your mind.

features (via Amazon)
Gaming-grade wireless: Reliable lag-free performance with up to 40 ft. wireless range (Actual wireless range will vary with use, settings and environmental conditions)
Immersive 7.1 surround sound: Advanced Dolby technology delivers detailed positional audio
Three programmable G-keys: Customize with one-touch commands over chat clients, voice morphing and more
Noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise and auto mutes when rotated up
Works with Windows-based PCs

Best pc gaming headset?




Thomas


I want a good headset with a very good bass, microphone and noise cancelling. Some sick sound would be great, like 7.1 or something :D I want it to look cool and be comfortable. But try to keep it under around 200$. :D


Answer
The Ear Force PX5 by turtle beach are amazing. They sounds great, are very strong as well as cute and comfortable. They are also programmable so that you can program them for specific games to get the best possible sounds. These headphones are also compatible with ps3, xbox 360 as well as PC. So here you have an ultimate gaming headset. It is not too expensive either. It is sold at amazon for$159.99. Here is a link >http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003O6N64Y/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B003O6N64Y&linkCode=as2&tag=cheonlsto-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Gaming Pc Headset?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment