Sunday, February 9, 2014

Any games like DmC: Devil May Cry (2013) for the PC?




Harry S


I've been playing for a few weeks now; I'm now replaying on a higher difficulty. I have also played Vergil's Downfall and am replaying THAT on a higher difficulty as well.

I love the combo system. It was fun juggling enemies in the air. I heard good things about DMC 3 but the pc port is crap so I didn't even bother.

The only other game that I've played that had a combo system of similar quality was Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. That was great as well.

Need suggestions.



Answer
List: does not have an extensive combo system like DmC tho.
Darksider's
Castlevania Lord of Shadows
X-Blades

Is there anyone that can donate gaming pc parts?




Brayden


My mother and my dad split up I am living with my single mother we don't have very much money and I don't have very many things to do and I have been wanting a gaming pc for years (6-7yrs) and I just want to be able to have something to do and btw this is from my friends computer I would be very thankful and appreciative if you we're to donate

Thanks, Brayden



Answer
Brayden waiting for people to donate gaming pc parts is just a little too ambitious.Gaming pc parts usually cost a lot,if you wanted a simple pc that can run games but not new ones like games released on the year 2011,2012 or 2013.Some people may help you.A simple PC costs a lot less than a gaming PC.
Sorry For Any Misspelled Words Not My Language.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any games like DmC: Devil May Cry (2013) for the PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment