Sunday, February 9, 2014

Can my PC play skyrim?




Joseph


I have an Intel Core i7 with 3.10GHz and 4 cores.

6 GBs RAM

and Intel HD Graphics 4000

Do you think skyrim will run on this? Most other games such as portal 2 and mirrors edge run fine.



Answer
Skyrim Specs: (Video Graphics is where most machines fail the test)
You Do need a machine that meets these requirements for Skyrim.
Recommended
â¢Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
â¢Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU processor
â¢4GB System RAM
â¢6GB free HDD (Hard disk drive) space
â¢DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon HD 4890 or higher
â¢DirectX compatible sound card
â¢Internet access for Steam activation
â¢

Can someone build me a gaming pc to play modern games?




Alex


I made two builds and I guess no one thought they were that great and I have no idea what I should be looking for. I never built a computer but I can put it together given the items to build it. So I want to move to PC Gaming. I want to play mostly on High, and able to brag about playing huge games on Ultra with little lag (I know there will be some). Pretty much I want a computer that will be set for many many years to come.

BF3, Skyrim, Arma 3, GTA 4, etc Games like those.

Thanks, also, if you want to use Cyberpowerpc.com and just post the config that would be much easier.
--I mean building computers to play games like BF3 on ultra, not building a game to sell to people.



Answer
Yes people build games but they take money. Mainly guys from animation charge a handsome amount of money to play these games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can my PC play skyrim?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment