Thursday, September 26, 2013

What is the best gaming computer for $500 or less?

best gaming pc under 500 on Best Gaming Laptops Under 600 Dollars 2013
best gaming pc under 500 image



ridid44


I am looking for a very good gaming computer for under $500. It can be already built or just components. I would like a desktop.


Answer
most average desktop pc's usually have a somewhat decent graphics card. alienware computers are really good on gaming pc's, and there should be a few computers for a little bit more or less than your 500 limit.

What is the best configuration for a gaming PC under $500?




Flameboy50


I will primarily play source games. Here are some other games I'm planning to play:

Witcher
Witcher 2
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Fallout: New Vegas

and many more but what settings do you think I can play those games on with a $500 PC?



Answer
Tom's Hardware managed to build a decent PC for $527. I strongly recommend reading the following article.
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/budget-gaming-pc-phenom-ii-radeon-hd-6850,2903.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best gaming computer for $500 or less?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment