Thursday, September 26, 2013

Where can i find a quality deskchair with very good posture support?

best gaming pc chair on Imeron IGS350 Intensor LX Gaming Chair image
best gaming pc chair image



VeganPothe


My lower back and neck get stiff from sitting in my deskchair for long hours.This is not good. I would like to invest in a quality chair that has a full back so it can support my head and lumbar and all that good stuff so i can sit with good posture. I work on my PC, game, and smoke marijuana all in the same chair. So a chair that is conducive to good spine health and comfort is of utmost importance to me. I wasnt very impressed with the chairs at Staples store. Most of them dont have a high back. Thank you very much. I will be here trying to stretch the knots out of my back while i await your response..


Answer
Aeron chairs, (Hermann Miller) some of the best ones on the market, go for about $800-these chairs are egometric, meaning they contour & fit the cody and lessen back pain, work strain etc. They certainly do not need to be leather however. Some of the better ones are a breathable mesh. They are adjust in several ways, including tilt, height, pitch, angle etc. So ist up to you how comfortable or uncomfortable you want to be. (besides Aeron, there are many others).

How do you like to play video games?




The War Ho


Just curious.

Do you like to play on a big screen TV while chillin on the couch/bed/chair or do like to play on a smaller monitor while sitting in a nice comfy computer chair?



Answer
I like to play td games on the PC. This is one of my favorites.

http://xoax.net/games/game.php?page=warzone_tde




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a quality deskchair with very good posture support?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment