Friday, September 27, 2013

What are the differences between a micro atx and an atx gaming pc?

best gaming pc money can buy on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
best gaming pc money can buy image



Nathan F


I Want to start building a gaming pc or maybe buy one (depends on the price)and wanted to know if I should go for micro atx or regular atx form. Which one will also Dave some money?


Answer
if you are in gaming, get full ATX mobo and tower so that you will have enough space for coolers, gfx cards and future add ons/upgrades..

How do i convince my parents to buy me a gaming pc?




XAVIER


Ok,so here is my problem.My dad promised to buy me a gaming pc after 3 years of waiting and he said i will buy you one but not now,you have to wait little more.But my problem is that the computer will not be there anymore because someone other will buy the PC.Pls help me,I need the answer fast.
And if you can,please tell me how to earn some money.My mom and dad never pay me for anything that I do home,they say that i'm helping everyone in our family by doing it.



Answer
If your parents are being unfair, then take them to a PC store and show them the benefits and advantages of a gaming pc. They will be interested in the quality and speed of these computers and there is a chance they will buy it for you.

Save up some money by doing chores, small jobs etc. and offer to pay for a significant fraction of the new computer.

Tell them that you are becoming anxious and sad about them not buying it for you, and that you really really need this pc.

good luck :)

- Dean




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the differences between a micro atx and an atx gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment