Thursday, September 26, 2013

What do you think of my computer build?

best gaming pc 2012 under 1000 on ... Links torrent With Games Under 100MB, 200MB,280 -many pictures
best gaming pc 2012 under 1000 image



F-YOU


I MUST dualboot. I'm a Mac fanboy, but there's a lot of software on Windows that I NEED. I'm a video editor, I cut together hour-long projects and do some VFX, and I'm going to start learning some CG, and here and there I do some gaming, too.
I need a computer under $1000 that won't tempt me to punch a hole in a wall.
I've had to dumb down some of my parts because of price. What do you think?

Power Supply: Corsair CX600 Watt
Motherboard: Gigabyte Intell Z77
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650
RAM: Corsiar 8GB
Processor: Intel i5-4670k
HD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB (I'm not necessarily looking for speed, just storage)
Case: NZXT Source 210
Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Mac
Wifi: TP-Link TL-WDN4800
Cooling: Corsair Hydro H55 quiet

TOTAL: ~$930
Monitor I can get somewhere else. Otherwise, what do you think? What should I change? How can I make it even cheaper?



Answer
Honestly, your config for the most part, sucks, especially for the price and the integrated/ PCIe Graphics nightmare you wanted to setup that would have cost significant performance and caused video issues. I configured an almost completely different system here: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1C4LC It is Significantly faster, more stable and reliable, and significantly cheaper at $700. or if you want, with recommended upgrades/mods, the total comes to $950 and can be viewed at: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1C4Tx I did not include operating systems for either build, I did this because it is apparent you intend to do a dual boot with Windows and Hackintosh for the Mac OS and probably have them already or planned. I am aware that Hackintosh Mac has issues with AMD CPUs, but you can find instructions to accomplish the task here: http://www.macbreaker.com/2012/01/look-at-state-of-amd-hackintoshing.html On another note, Have you considered also using Ubuntu Linux? It is also a decent OS with awesome support, and is Free, open-source code. And since Mac OS X is built with Linux, a lot of Mac Softwares can be relatively easily installed on a Linux OS such as Ubuntu. Linux works flawlessly on ALL machines, PC, Mac, AMD, Intel, Doesn't matter. Ubuntu is also very easy to use and shares a lot of similarities with Mac, but is More robust and has extensive softwares available to do almost anything. You can check it out at http://www.ubuntu.com Lastly, Have you considered Using Virtual machines for the second OS instead of Dual-booting? Once setup, OS switches are significantly faster. Whichever route you pursue, Have fun!

P.S., a radeon 7770 will smoke a GTX 650 and costs less too. Also, macs do support them just as well as nVidia cards. But you would be much happier with a Radeon 7950 over either of those 2.

The cheapie build is an estimated 30% faster than your Idea, and the $950 build is about 50-60% faster.

Best PC to buy under 1000 Australian dollar ?




sarvpriya


Hi guys .Thx for your quick respond on my last question.
I am looking to a great pç which can play 2012 games so can some one plz give me a some advice. Thx



Answer
i would suggest building you're own pc, you get the most for you're money!
but if you're not into that kind of thing, then go to a computer shop, as in a shop that sells computers only and get them to do a custom build for you and do a bit of research to make sure there not ripping you off, or just post the specs they said they could give you for the money on here, and say is this a good pc for the money. you would most likely get a quick reply to that sort of thing, good luck! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think of my computer build?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment