Monday, September 23, 2013

What kind of videos should I make for gaming YouTube channel?

best pc gaming youtube channels on Linkt�r - Kedvenc linkek - K�rtyaj�t�k szab�lyok,[link]http://mek ...
best pc gaming youtube channels image



z


I'm making a YouTube channel and looking for games to play (PC or Console games)


Answer
I dont know, but please whatever you do, BE ORIGINAL! There are soooooo many gaming channels out there and they are all the same! Except for a few big and small channels, the rest are generic, low talking, personality deprived crap.

What is the best PC recording Software?




Drew B


I am doing Game Commentary on a youtube channel with my friend and for games that work on Mac we have just been using screenflow, and for console games we use the elgato video recorder. However the problem is I haven't found a good screenflow like program for my PC games that I want to play. So what is the best PC recording software?


Answer
For PC, i this PChand Recorder is good, google it and download.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of videos should I make for gaming YouTube channel?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment