Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Is it worth my time and money to build the ultimate gaming pc to sell?

best gaming pc deals on Laptop 2011 on Best Selection Of Lg Laptops With Amazing Image
best gaming pc deals image



brussels15


would it be worth my time to build a gaming pc with all the most current best hardware to resell, becasue i can get the hardware for alot less than the regular consumer from a store etc? or is it a waste of my time and a gamble with my money? when your dealing with a 3,000+ pc!


Answer
Probably not. What is considered the ultimate PC now is just going to be high middle end PC in a few years. I don't think too many people are willing to spend 3000 bucks on a PC unless they make a living playing online games.

If you can make a decent profit just by selling a few then go ahead, but if you're depending on selling the high end PC for a living, you'll probably be better off making middle range PC.

How can I get a Gaming PC an Monitor for affordable price?




Nick G


I want a gaming pc an monitor for a reasonable price. I want it to pe able to play my games like Call of Duty 1 and 4. I also play many other games but my laptop can't handle all this. Please answer me.


Answer
I would recommend building your own. Wait for great deals and after a while you will have a pretty good system. I did it.

Cost about $550 and 3 months of deal finding

3.2GHz Pentium 4
3 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce 9600GT -really good budget video card
DVD burner with lightscribe
Blue CCFL front
Wireless keyboard and mouse
1920x1200 monitor

I don't do much gaming but I do play Fallout 3 with the video settings between high and ultra




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it worth my time and money to build the ultimate gaming pc to sell?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment