Friday, September 27, 2013

What all can you upgrade on an Alienware X51 Gaming PC?

best gaming pc alienware on Best Gaming/Performance Desktop PC: Alienware Aurora ALX ...
best gaming pc alienware image



Trey


I want a Alienware X51 Gaming PC but I dont wanna buy the most expensive one because thats to much money I would like to buy the $699 one with the Intel Core i3 buy I would like to upgrade over time and I was wondering what all you could upgrade Is It possible to upgrade the Intel core i3 to like an Intel core i5 or just period can you upgrade It and If so what could you upgrade and what parts could you use?


Answer
Don't get an alienware! Such a rip off!!!!

Get an ibuypower at ibuypower.com by far the BEST gaming pcs

If you must get an alienware, you can upgrade everything in a PC make sure your parts are compatible though

Is Alienware a safe/good company to buy from?




Shrimp


So, I was going to buy an aurora gaming pc from alienware, but some people say its not a good company to buy from????

Is it safe?
What are some alternatives if not?



Answer
Alienware is safe, and always was good. They are now owned by Dell and their name has really fallen off the gaming circles. I personally do not know what influence Dell has had, but Alienware was always VERY expensive. So to pay that much for a Dell seems absurd to me.

Companies I consider comparable to Alienware glamor and flash are:

http://www.falcon-nw.com/
While I hate their site, they really make beautiful machines. There attention to detail is second to none.

http://www.ibuypower.com/ or http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/
While they don't seem to put much thought into the components they offer for a build, they do have a great selection and are MUCH more realistically priced then either Falcon or Alienware.

And of course there is my company. We offer a custom quote system and advise along the way. We are also some of the least expensive on the internet, along with ibuypower and cyberpower PC. Look us all over and see what you think. We have all found our niche at this point, so one of us on this list will be a good fit for you.

http://www.ShopL2.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What all can you upgrade on an Alienware X51 Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment