Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What Type of Internal hard drive should i use for my gaming pc?

best gaming pc hard drive on ... And Hard Drive - System Builder Marathon, March 2010: $750 Gaming PC
best gaming pc hard drive image



XAthleteX


I need a good hard drive for my gaming pc and it must have atleast 500gb on it.Im willing to buy from tigerdirect becuase i dont live too far from it.
My pc has...
-3.0ghz processor
-xfx geforce 8800 gts extreme video card
-500W power supply



Answer
Neah! Check this out:

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=552

And if you can live with a 300 Gig HD, you might consider:

http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?groupid=612&lang=en

This last one is 10,000 RPM and it has a 5 year warrenty on it.

Consider the fact that the warrenty alone may be worth it.

How do i get a game to start in my PC hard drive?




xprincessj


Whenever I put my PC game into the hard drive thingy, nothing happens. The game came with five games, and two of them work. i've already played those two and i want to be able to play the others. how do i get it to install the game, when nothing is happening?


Answer
Go into My COmputer and look for the DVD drive you are using and right click on and it select Run or Auto Run if they are not there then select Open and then from inside the folders select setup or run or the game name. it should work fine :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Type of Internal hard drive should i use for my gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment