Wednesday, September 25, 2013

How much would it cost to build a good gaming pc?

best gaming pc laptop on Best Gaming Laptop 2013 | Best To Buy 2013
best gaming pc laptop image



Jim


Im graduating from college and im expecting to get a gift from my mom. I have a really shitty laptop that I have been using for 4 years and I think she is going to give me a mac. Thats what she got my sister when she graduated. However, I dont really want a mac, I would rather build my own gaming pc. But how much would that cost?

Mac's cost about $1,000 so would all the parts fit in that price range?
Woops, I meant desktop not laptop.



Answer
I no longer build PC's for myself. A budget of 1,000 bucks/quid would be good though. Maybe even less. If/when it goes wrong, how much hassle is it? Not all faults are easy to diagnose. How much time do you want to spend on FF or diags? And then taking it all apart again to pull out the bit that needs to go back? Each time you take a machine apart and put it back together you also run the risk of introducing new problem(s).

Me? I am older and better off nowadays, so I am prepared to pay a bit more for covenience.

Is it possible to build a gaming PC in an old NES shell?




Chance


I want to build a gaming pc; or at least gut my old desktop or laptop. Is it at all possible for me to build it inside of the NES shell? I think it would be a really cool retro design.


Answer
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=PC+in+a+NES+case&oq=PC+in+a+NES&aqs=chrome.0.59j57j60l4.2954&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

As for a Gaming PC, it'll be tricky as Gaming Video Cards are pretty big compared to the space inside a NES CASE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much would it cost to build a good gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment