Sunday, September 22, 2013

How do you actually use your Biotic skills in Mass Effect?

best pc gaming keyboard 2010 on V13 Plan and the radiation of the end of the world series of similar ...
best pc gaming keyboard 2010 image



Amante


I picked a Vanguard so I could use both the "magic" abilities and have access to pistols, sniper rifles and shotguns.

Anyhoo, I wanna use my Biotic skills, but I don't know how to "equip" them or whatever. For the record, I'm playing the PC version of the game.



Answer
I have the x box version

if you are using the keyboard and mouse set up I can't help ya

you don't equip them but on xbox you push the right bumper and a list of the abilities you have pops up also with a target reticule in the middle

you aim the target reticule at who you want to use your biotics against (unless you are using barrier or such)

then select which power you want to use

viola

it's also how u use your companions powers as well

btw mass effect 2 early 2010!!!

What is a good, well priced pc to buy?




Arisa L


I want to buy a pc for when I go to college and i am not sure what i should get. I want one that is able to play pc games without freaking out. That is my main want. I just want a really good computer that someone has bought and can recommend as a good buy. If it can be between $800-$1000 that would be awesome but you can go over if the computer is that great. Thank you!


Answer
I'm not sure do you need PC or Laptop to college?
For PC I recommend Acer AZ5600..from this page..
http://www.amazon.com/Acer-AZ5600-U1352-Touch-Screen-Silver/dp/B0031M9XUW/?tag=ay-buy-20

I am very pleased with this unit and really enjoy the 23" screen. The clarity is excellent; its speed is very good; it is super quiet and I have not run into any snags since installing it on February 2nd, 2010. The touch screen is sensitive and you need to beware of old habits of touching the screen to point out something to someone else or to even brush lint from it as you will activate its ability to move things around. Coming from a Microsoft wave type keyboard.
I am very happy with the quality and trouble-free set up right from the box. I do recommend this all-in-one unit because it has features the others do not that make it more versatile and expandable. Better than a comparably priced laptop for my money and the touch screen is so much fun!

But for the laptop please check..
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_p_n_condition-type_0?rh=n%3A541966%2Cn%3A565108%2Cp_n_availability%3A1248800011%2Cp_36%3A80000-100000%2Cp_6%3AATVPDKIKX0DER%2Cp_n_operating_system_browse-bin%3A2232492011%2Cp_n_condition-type%3A2224371011&bbn=565108&ie=UTF8&qid=1267705826&rnid=2224369011&tag=ay-buy-20

Hope this help..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you actually use your Biotic skills in Mass Effect?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment