Saturday, September 28, 2013

Can i develop sophisticated computer games with unity 3D all by myself?

best gaming pc tablet on Best Gaming Laptop Chart 2013 on Fresh-Gadget.com
best gaming pc tablet image



Dhin Chak


I am a C# programmer and I'm looking forward to learning unity 3d & blender and wanna develop cool 3d games ranging from games for consoles like PS3 to Mobile Phones and Tablet PC Games. Now, can i do this all by myself or it requires a complete team for developing games like these?


Answer
You can get some really nice games off Unity by yourself in a very short amount of time. Just take in note that when I say in a short about of time, I don't mean in one day. I mean a short amount of time relative to hand scripting a game in c++ ( which for a 3D game can takes months -if not years ).

If you learn all the functions Unity has to offer, you can probably get a decent game out in about 1 month with minimum bugs. Problem with using a game engine is that you're limited to what you can do with your game.

Are there any free android apps where you can keep a virtual pet?




mcast1286


I would like an app for my android PC tablet.


Answer
Dragonvale is a hotest game on iPhone. But I do not know if it can work on Android. You can give it a try.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can i develop sophisticated computer games with unity 3D all by myself?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment