Tuesday, March 18, 2014

PC Games? Ideas?....?




Sagar


I'm bored and its summer time, I want to buy PC games but don't have any ideas which one should I buy. I'm thinking about buying adventure games like Tomb Raider, FPS like Battle field or any racing games. But the thing is my video card isn't good to play 2012 games. Here is my Specs

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T5850
2.2 GHz Performance
2.1 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family
Intel(R) High Definition Audio HDMI

please post 4-5 games
Yes, but I don't have that much money to buy a high power graphics card or ram. My PC can barely play 2012 games Like MW3 or assassin Creed. I want games that were released in 2006-08. I have tried COD4 it works but kinda laggy. Tired NFS undercover works but still laggy. I want a game that runs smooth with out lag. I even tired NFS Most wanted and carbon and it still lags. My other PC with Nvidia 5200 could run some of these games but the computer is borken



Answer
minecraft
COD mw3
gta v
prototype 2
assassins creed 3
hawken - when it is released
max payne 3

if you want to play games like tomb raider then you should upgrade your pc.
i bought my pc from pcworld for 400 euro , it has 8 gb ram, and an intel dual core, this means that most games shouldn't lag and i can play some pretty cool games.

also if you want to play some games on pc YOU NEED TO GET A NEW GRAPHICS CARD, it will help you a lot or you could GET SOME MORE RAM,

i hope this helps, it took me a long time to do all this ^

Which graphics card is best under rs 4500?? please help?




Rishabh Ne


i want to play games like assasin creed 4, nfs most wanted 2012, rivals, FIFA at any settings but just without lag between the games


Answer
There are lots of graphics card available in market, some of best entry level GPU are detailed in this below link:
http://bachelorgeek.blogspot.in/2012/05/top-5-entry-level-pc-graphics-card.html#.UuNEeRC3Q2w




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: PC Games? Ideas?....?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment