Monday, March 17, 2014

Need help building a gaming PC for $800?




Shane


I'm building a gaming PC and i have no idea where to start... I need someone who would be willing to email back and forth with me so i know what parts to buy and whatnot... Thank you


Answer
A gaming computer for 800 dollars without the OS, disk drive, internet connections, mouse, keyboard, and monitor will only last you a good 2 years on high settings for a game, after that is up you are going to spend another say 300-400 dollars to keep playing high settings and all of this is Not including the components I listed above. I went on part picker and made the best machine for close to 3,000 without those components, this build would probably last as a top notch for only 6-7 years. It really depends on how hard game publishers push for advanced games elements.

Can I get a good gaming pc for $600-800? What about $800-1000?




Matt


I've played console for a few years and want to make the transition to PC. I'm willing to sell some things (including my xbox) to try and buy parts for a gaming pc. I have no experience with building a PC, however I'm willing to try because I hear I can save a couple hundred dollars compared to purchasing a pre-made computer. My question is can I make a good gaming rig with 600-800 dollars? Will I be able to play Battlefield 3 and similar games on a decent setting and a good frame rate? Or will I need to pay more money? I won't need to buy a gaming mouse and keyboard just yet. Also, I have a TV that runs 1080p, will this work as a monitor? Any advice helps, I'm completely new at this.


Answer
Yes you can. For both budgets. The more you spend, the better your experience will be.

Take a look at this site.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/

It has custom gaming builds for $600, $800 and $1000. I'd recommend the $800 or $1000 PC's. Both will offer pretty good performance at 1080p.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help building a gaming PC for $800?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment