Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gaming PC on a budget?




Guitar-her


I'm looking at buying a new gaming PC on a budget of £500 (about $800). I already have a 20" widescreen monitor and good surround speakers so I just need a base unit with a keyboard/mouse/gamepad. What kind of spec would people recommend such as motherboard, processor, RAM and graphics card? I obviously don't need the best spec just something fairly decent which won't become outdated too quickly.
Thanks.



Answer
Honestly if you want a serious gaming PC, you need to spend more than $800 if you want something that can stand up to the newest games out there. A lot of the newer stuff has some pretty rigorous specs to run them. Mainly the biggest thing you need to look for in a serious gaming machine is a power supply that has enough voltage to handle the power demands for the big video cards and motherboards that can run the games relatively smooth without a lot of jerkiness and lag. If you are serious about gaming, then you might want to consider upping you budget to at least $1,500 or more. My gaming machine is worth nearly $4,000, and was every bit worth the investment.

help building a budget gaming pc?




Andrew


I am planning on building a gaming pc and i'm trying to keep it as cheap as possible. I have found good deals on most of the parts i need, but I am having trouble deciding on processor and graphics card. I have researched the AMD APU's but i'm not sure if it is the right option. I don't plan on playing games on ultra or even high settings but I want something that can get the job done. I would like to keep the combined price of them under $175, but if i have to go a little bit over for alot better performance I will spend a little extra. Any suggestions for what to buy, Thanks!


Answer
Alright lets see here.

-You want a gaming PC. The parts you need are a CPU and a GPU
-Your budget is $175 (maybe $200)

Yeah, your budget is extremely low. I will give you some very bare parts with small performance, but hopefully it will work for you. First though, is a tip. Don't get an APU, completely useless. You are getting a graphics card and that APU will be overheating for no reason. Not at all needed. Get a normal CPU. The problem however, is that APU are obviously cheaper (because they suck) and you would be blowing over half of your budget if not all of it on the CPU alone. If you do that, then there goes your GPU, which would be about $100 anyways. The best thing I can recommend is get an APU, no graphics card, and an aftermarket heatsink. Be warned though, this won't perform as good as other gaming PCs. If you are willing to go over a hundred or 2 more, go ahead and email me and I will help you out. maxers9@yahoo.com.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC on a budget?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment