Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Help with building a gaming PC?




~Volcom~


I have been planning on selling the PS3 to save for a EXCELLANT gaming PC.
I have no idea on what I need to complete the package to have a finished rig.
I dont need it to DO ANYTHING but play games with sound.
Minus Keyboard,Mouse,Monitor,speakers.
Whats everything I need to complete this goal. ?
Also could you tell me what parts I should invest the most $$$ on.

Budget plan = 800-999 $ UsD



Answer
Hi

You will get good gaming PC on the budget of 1000$.

Here are the specifications of great gaming PC

AMD PHENOM BACK EDITION II x4 3.2 ghz :- 100$
Ram :- 4 GB RAM :- 50$
Motherboard :- Any motherboard that supprots PCI-E card will do.
Graphic card :- GTX 295 :- 500$

You might be wondering, why have i choosen graphic card with so high price, but this is the graphic card with the best performance in todays maket. It can easily outperform PS3 or any other consoles in gaming.

This card can play future games till 7-8 years. So no need to worry about gaming. If you truely want highest gaming performance then go for it.

If you want other cheaper cards then GTX 260, Geforce 9800 GTX are also a good option.

$300-350 Budget for gaming PC?




Spencer


Tomorrow I should be getting a paycheck around $300-350, and I want to use all of it to build a pc that can play games such as BF3, Skyrim, Deus Ex:Human Revolution, The Witcher 2, Diablo 3 and many other game alike on graphic settings near upper medium-high with 60fps, the computer I have just wont cut it anymore for gaming.
Whats the best build for my budget? Is $350 enough of a budget to build a PC strong enough to run those types of games near high at 60~ fps? If not, what kind of budget am I looking at? Thanks.
Im not looking for ULTRA settings or 120fps.
Medium to high with 45-60 fps is all I need, and I already have a decent gfx card.



Answer
of the mentioned games BF3 is the most demanding, so i put together a setup good enough to play it on medium-high

cpu: Intel i3-2120 LGA 1155 ($125)
mobo: Biostar H61 LGA 1155 ($50)
ram: G.Skill 2x2GB DDR3 1333 ($25)
hdd: Samsung F3 500GB ($80)
odd: LG DVD burner ($20)
psu: Cooler Master GX 450W 80Plus Bronze ($45)
case: Antec Gaming Series One ($50)
gpu: assuming you have something in the range of the GeForce GTX 550 Ti ($000)
total $395 (prices taken from newegg.com)

this is without OS, monitor, speakers, keyboard & mouse




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with building a gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment