Thursday, March 20, 2014

What should i get from 800$ for gaming PC?




Ixery Akay


I mean, what's the processor should i get, the motherboard, RAM, Grphc Card and so on..


Answer
Truth be told $800 is less for a true gaming PC. Now if you want to build a PC in that amount that would do a capable job, I would buy a cheaper PC and then upgrade my self or have the manufacturer of the PC do it. They usually install the upgrades for free so you will only be paying for the part. Try to go for a reputable company that will deliver on the warranty or service and will help you through any problems.

One of the best companies for these reasons is Carbonfrost Systems. You should look at their Surfer Mark III computer. I am listing its features below.

http://www.carbonfrost.com/products/surfer/

* 250 Gigabyte Hard Drive
* 1 GB RAM (up to 8 GB)
* AMD Athlon 64 4000+ Single Core
* 2.4 GHz Processor
* DVD±R Burner 18X
* ASUS AMD Motherboard
* Windows Vista Home Basic
* Starter Package

You should talk to them and upgrade on the RAM to 2 GB if you are playing high end games. Also you should get a cheap video card installed as the integrated video won't do it. But all in all, you should get a pretty good computer for playing games for around $800.

Another great thing about them is that they will overclock their processors in some of the their higher end PC while still keeping them under warranty. But maybe you can get them to do it on yours also but you will have to talk to them.

Good luck on your search.


www.carbonfrost.com

Help me find a gaming pc for around $800?




Bryler Her


Im looking at buying a pre built gaming pc and dont tell me its cheaper to build one because obviously i know that and i dont know anything about building and id most likely mess up even watching a youtube video but im looking for a gaming pc with a fairly good processor and a graphics card better than an hd 7770 or gtx 650


Answer
I highly recommend building your own pc. It really isn't that hard to do now-a-days, and I enjoy doing it. You can easily figure it out I bet. But if you absolutely insist upon buying a pre-built one, the Alienware x51 costs $699.99.

I really can't go forward with any recommendations as you didn't specify which games you are wanting to play. If you were wanting to play CS:S then I could recommend something with a Pentium 4 and that would be a good processor, but if you were to want to run Crysis then I would have to recommend something else.

Again I highly recommend building your own pc. $800 is a pretty flexible budget and with it you can build a computer that could take on most games, something that a pre-built $800 wouldn't be able to do as well. If not then I would need you to specify the games you are wanting to play.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i get from 800$ for gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment