Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Recommend gaming PC, AT A RETAIL STORE , less than $400 to play Starcraft 2 (Canada)?




Uni


Okay, I am planning on buying Starcraft 2 ,but I can't due to my crap computer (Windows XP) which is approximately 4 years old and very outdated to play this game. Can someone recommend a good gaming PC in Canada? My bests are Best Buy, Future Shop, and Walmart. I'm on a budget of $400 ( I will have that much money within 4 months or less). I really need a good PC. Please and thanks. No Windows Vista or Mac. Windows XP or 7 only.

Also, don't LIST A WEBSITE! I don't have a paypal account or a credit as of now. So don't bother listing one!
Damn, found out that gaming PCs are a hella-a-lot expensive than desktop computers. You can list desktop computers as well.



Answer
The better the gaming computer is the more expensive it is, and gaming computers can get pretty expensive as much as a used car in some cases.

I suggest you same your money and get something decent at a later point.

What are good PC bus games in canada?




Taylor


Does anyone know any games Bus Driving games in Canada if so where and what stores would i find them and what are they called ? Pleasee help meee :D !


Answer
i wouldnt buy any games for my computer because they will slow your computer down i know from experience had this one game and i saved alot of files and it went into turtle mode so your better off just playing them online

try this site it will have games to play
http://www.online-games-zone.com/
www.candystand.com/games
www.miniclip.com
http://www.freegamesjungle.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Recommend gaming PC, AT A RETAIL STORE , less than $400 to play Starcraft 2 (Canada)?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment