Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm trying to create a custom pc and I'm on a low budget,$300 max but I already have a graphic card,any ideas?

Q.


Answer
Try something like this.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/07/500-gaming-pc-july-2011.html

Assuming you have a OS as well, the remaining parts should cost you around $300.

New PC desktops under $500?




John Marti


I'm thinking about selling my Inspiron 1545 laptop for $300 and want to get a gaming PC.
If you could please provide a link for finding great GAMING PC Desktops, that'll be awesome.
Thanks, community.



Answer
Nice to see all the trolls who have no idea about budget computing.

First, it is possible to build a decent $500 gaming PC (not including monitor). You will have to build it yourself to make it cost effective. You wont be able to just go out and buy one.

Here is a great $500 build that would play most of todays games on decent resolutions and settings, and will easily max out all console ports, including the likes of CoD:BO and NFS : HP.
http://gamingrig.blogspot.com/2011/07/500-gaming-pc-july-2011.html

Includes Athlon II X3, HD5770, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM and Windows 7.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I'm trying to create a custom pc and I'm on a low budget,$300 max but I already have a graphic card,any ideas?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment