Sunday, February 23, 2014

What is the best PC/Xbox 360 7.1 Wireless headset?




Scott Wime


So im a primarily PC gamer and I currently have a pair of turtle beaches; (X-12's) but theyre getting old.

I need them to be wireless because my computer chair keeps running over the cord in my room.

I want the best possible audio and surround sound, ive heard the Astro A50 and the Logitech g30 are the best, anybodies thoughts??



Answer
Astro A50 is definitely one of the best headset which support both PC and Xbox 360 however it is not completely wireless for Xbox 360 and you will have to connect the mic cable from the controller to the headset in-order to use Xbox Live Chat. Here is a very good actual user comments on the headset, talking about its great features and superior performance.
http://www.amazon.com/review/RS6A1ZSGBX0QZ/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B0091WIOJ2&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=kndfjp-20

Logitech G930 is a great headset as well but it is compatible with PC only. If you are looking for headset for PC only then you can go for it however if you are looking for headset for Both devices then I would suggest Ear Force XP510 headset which is also wireless and is a great headset with some cool features.

Is there a wireless gaming headset for xbox and pc where i don't have to disconnect wires constantly?




Jesse


I'm looking at the Razer Chimaera 5.1. But my main concern is that i have my laptop and my Xbox in different rooms, and it's a hassle to have to constantly unplug my headset from my Xbox to move it to my PC. Will i be able to say, hook these up to my Xbox and maybe only unplug one thing to move to my PC?


Answer
AS far as i know,There's only one way to do this, is to connect your Headset directly to your Monitor or TV

I play both my Xbox360 and my Laptop on the same monitor Through HDMI so i don't have to keep switching all of the time. the only cable i have to switch is the HDMI .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best PC/Xbox 360 7.1 Wireless headset?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment