Thursday, February 27, 2014

Are any keyboards with integrated mouse/pointing device good for PC gaming?




Jdude


I have my PC hooked up to my LCD TV in the living room. It was suggested to me that instead of looking for a table to place my keyboard and mouse, I get a keyboard with integrated mouse that I could just rest on my lap. But I didn't mention that I like to play multiplayer games that require accurate and quick motions with the pointing device.


Answer
No, you really need a mouse to be accurate. Do you mean like a laptop where you move your finger round the pad thing?
If that's the kind of thing you are talking about you would be dead before you can turn around (in the game ;) )

help! gaming keyboard and mouse?




Fraaz Bhat


can you tell me which is very good gaming keyboard and mouse? i also find some good mouse and keyboard..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corsair-Vengeance-M60-Laser-Gaming-Mouse-designed-for-performance-gaming-5700-/130849630708?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_JoysticksJoypadsGamepads&hash=item1e773ee9f4&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corsair-Vengeance-K60-Performance-FPS-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-/360593275270?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_KeyboardsMice&hash=item53f508b986&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Corsair-Vengeance-K90-Performance-MMO-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-/380542547639?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_KeyboardsMice&hash=item589a1a76b7&_uhb=1

or

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Razer-BlackWidow-Ultimate-Edition-PC-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-with-Light-/121005385578?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_KeyboardsMice&hash=item1c2c7ba76a&_uhb=1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Razer-DeathAdder-3500dpi-3-5G-infrared-USB-Right-Handed-Gaming-Mouse-PC-/120783606154?pt=UK_Computing_ComputerComponents_JoysticksJoypadsGamepads&hash=item1c1f43918a

please help me to choose correct.

PC games are GTA: SA Call of Duty 4 and all of DAWN of War and Age of Empires and other

you can send me a link as i will look up. i want to good gaming keyboard and mouse, not crap!!



Answer
let me first give you some insight about keyboards and mouse. Dont buy a keyboard that has all pumped down keys, buy a keyboard with the key more sticking out. Now for the mouse, dont buy a very big
mouse such as a microsoft mouse, just a logitech mouse will do because it is lightweight and thin for your gaming needs. The second link you there for the Corsair Vengeance K60 Performance FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is good keyboard with good keys in it. Now you need a logitech gaming mouse.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are any keyboards with integrated mouse/pointing device good for PC gaming?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment