Wednesday, February 26, 2014

gaming pc cheap?

Q. looking for a two monitor gaming pc with nvidia grafix card,

i need the cheapest seller,

needs to be able to run battle field 2142 and lost planet with no lag on default settings
intel based, cour 2 duo is required


Answer
Try http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Athlon64_AM2_SLI_Custom_Build_Configurator ... This is their AMD Configurator. You should be able to get a decent build (depending on the amount of RAM you'd like to run BF2142). You can snag a PC just as cheap these days at builders as you can making your own, almost.

Gaming Pc Purchase Help?




Alex


I want to buy a gaming pc. I have heard bad things about Cyberpowerpc but I just can't afford to buy from other sellers because it's just too expensive. How hard is it to build yourself? Should I? The pc I would like is 1500 dollars
The computer I've been looking at for a few months is the
Gamer Infinity 8800 Pro(1500$ with monitor)

I wouldn't know if I need a pc this good anyways. I like games like Company of Heroes, Half-Life's, Crysis, Fury, FEAR, Battlefield 2/2142/Bad Company. Anybody know of a cheaper computer that will run games like these well?

My pc now is about 8-10 yrs old and is horrible for gaming. It has been upgraded yrs b4 w/ geforce 6200 and about 500mb ram

What should I do to end up with a cheaper gaming pc(including monitor,mouse,keyboard,etc) while still able to play such games.
A decently large hard drive would be nice
I do want a good tower case to upgrade in the future
Coolermaster Stacker 830 looked great but it may be overkill

Windows xp media



Answer
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Athlon64_AM2_SLI_Custom_Build_Configurator

I've heard good and bad things about CyberPower PC ... I plan on purchasing a PC in about a month because my gaming rig just died a week ago.

The link above is what configuration I'm going to use, with Dual SLI and 2G RAM. Depending if I add a few more things, which I don't really need, my PC configuration will run me between $600 - $700.

As for my monitor, I'm on a 21' Insignia CRT ... LCD prices have come down and the prices are still coming down on a weekly basis. I'll be picking up an 21' LCd in a few more months when the prices hit rock bottom.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: gaming pc cheap?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment