Saturday, February 22, 2014

How to get a good gaming pc for around 300?

Q. I'm a poor fucker who can't afford to build a laptop or get a alienware.The only reason i can put his up is because of my neighbors internet.And being a fat fuck without a job and I'm not going to get one!Is there any way to get a alienware for around 200/300 dollars.And don't say craigslist cause i live in albuquerque and this town is poor as it is, there's only about 5,000 people in this town with a job.


Answer
Alienwares are a ripoff anyways. But you can't build a decent gaming PC for under $600 minimum

$300 gaming pc upgrade?




Madison


I currently have an older computer I built ( e3400 Intel wolfdale cpu, Asus p5641-mlx2/gb ) with 2gb's of 667 ddr2 ram). Now obviously this isn't a gaming machine, but I would like play some of the newer games. MY budget is $300, I was looking on newegg and I was able to get an a8-3850, 8 gb's of 1600 ddr3 ram, and a fairly cheap motherboard under $300. I'm not a fanatic gamer, I have a ps3 and am pretty happy with the graphics on it. The questions I have are: how well will this system perform? Would my $300 be better used somewhere else? I've seen people playing with the a-3850 online and it seems to do okay, the only thing I'm not sure on is on the future, I know a motherboard like the AM3+ will be supported for awhile but I'm not sure on the FM1(I understand neither of these are compatible with my current CPU). Please read what I put thanks so much.


Answer
I was in a similar boat about a year ago, and I was able to build a new one for under 300, and I still get usually over 60fps in most games -I ripped the cpu out of my other pc (only 3.1ghz amd dual core), and found a motherboard that would fit it, but if you can afford a new cpu, that tends to be the bottleneck in most gaming rigs. Here's what I got:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820104072
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136744
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152028
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156245
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130265R

You might start with only 2 or 4gb of ram, I don't think any game really needs 8, but you're on the right track, newegg and tigerdirect are best for putting shit together




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get a good gaming pc for around 300?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment