Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Help choosing my kit for a gaming pc?




Adam


Could some one please give me some lists of kit i could i buy to create my gaming pc.


Really struggling, so any advice is greately appreciated.

Thanks



Answer
the only true gaming pc's r the ones created for it from scratch

A question about this yaoi game (PC)..?




.BiteMe


It's called Silver Chaos :)
I just downloaded it and the game had ended after I selected a few options and killed Hector... I think I selected the wrong ones. >.>'
Well, I would like to know what the RIGHT options are. I think I selected the wrong one in the beginning. Was I supposed to leave with that creepy thing like in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tw8b-Co1yW8
I selected the second one and met Leica Kit. Will I still meet Leica if I leave town with the creepy guy? I really like Leica >///<


Thanks alot. :D



Answer
try games section.
-




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help choosing my kit for a gaming pc?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment