Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What type of headset should I get for pc gaming?




Mackenzie


I am a gamer and I need to know a good headset


Answer
the biggest determinant will be your budget. these are some of my favs!

$100 | Corsair Vengeance 2000 (excellent budget model with good surround sound for FPS)

http://www.headset-ratings.com/corsair-vengeance-2000-wireless-7-1-gaming-headset/


$150 | Tactic 3d Omega (multi-platform so you can game on pc/xbox/ps3)

http://www.headset-ratings.com/sound-blaster-tactic-3d-omega-headset/


$250 | Astro a50 (another multi-platform model, a bit more $$ but great acoustics)

http://www.amazon.com/ASTRO-Gaming-A50-Wireless-Headset-Nintendo/dp/B0091WIOJ2


$350 | Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (pilot grade gaming headset, absolutely amazing)

http://www.headset-ratings.com/beyerdynamic-mmx-300-pc-gaming-headset/


I've tested all of those and know them pretty well - pm me if you have any questions. Good luck!

top 10 wireless gaming headsets?




omar


For durability battery life and comfortability . My price range is 160-230 dollar . I need them mainly gor playing cod and mw3 . I want to hear foot step clearly


Answer
If you want them for CoD or any shooter for that matter, don't get wireless. Not only is there a very small delay in wireless receptions (controllers/keyboards/mice/headsets, they all have the delays), but they also seem to have very hit or miss receptions too, and they're often times more expensive.

The first thing I'd need to know is the platform you're using, whether it be the PS3, Xbox360, or PC.

Multi-platform headsets

Tritton Universal headsets - Will work with all 3 of the said platforms perfectly. They've recently come out with newer editions of their headsets for 7.1 surround sound.

Astro A40s - A50s are wireless, but practically identical. 7.1 surround sound

PC Exclusive headsets

Logitech G930 - Wireless headset built directly for gaming. It's wired G35 counterpart would be my recommendation, but I went with this because you suggested you were looking for a wireless headset.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of headset should I get for pc gaming?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment