Tuesday, February 25, 2014

What WIRELESS headset should I get for PC gaming (not Xbox)?




ZeVindowVi


I just bought turtle beach X32s because the guys at gamestop said it should work with PC. Well it doesn't, so now I'm looking for a similar headset that's at about the same price, works for PC, and can be used through bluetooth or wireless


Answer
i think Astro A40 or Turtle Beach

Which wireless gaming headset for Xbox 360 should I buy next?




Daniel


I currently have the Turtle Beach X11. In the near future, I plan on upgrading to a wireless headset.


Answer
I have the Turtle Beach EarForce X31s, and I must say they are AMAZING. They have 5.1 surround sound, are completely wireless when it comes to game sound (voice chat requires mic cable), and have very good bass, as well as the capability to be used with any system (Xbox, PS3 and PC). They are also very durable, I have dropped mine many times and they still work perfectly. They are very comfortable, and the mic cable isn't that big of a deal when you're playing, or if you prefer not to talk to anyone, then just unplug it and enjoy a completely wireless experience. They do use batteries fairly quickly, but if you get yourself a decent set of 4 rechargeable AAA batteries, then you can just charge 2 while you use 2 in your headset, and changing them only takes a couple of seconds. The X31s go for only $100, and the X41s (same thing except 7.1 surround sound, digital audio, and a bigger wireless receiver) go for $160.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What WIRELESS headset should I get for PC gaming (not Xbox)?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment