Sunday, June 1, 2014

Gaming PC......................!?




viggy


I'm going to upgrade my pc within this week....

the configuration is....

Processor - Core 2 Quad Q9550
Motherboard - Asus P5q Pro
Graphic Card - Palit Radeon HD 4870 1gb sonic
Power supply - CoolerMaster Extreme Power 600W
Monitor - Dell UltraSharp 2209WA 22-inch

But the Problem is I hav decided not to upgrade my hardisk...

I'm going to use my Old 160gb IDE segeate Hardisk....
Will it effect my Gaming in ANy way...???

AND also please comment on my configuration....



Answer
it depends on how old it is. originally IDEs bandwidth was only 16MB/s which would limit your gaming as most data trasnfers at ~25MB/s. now, IDE can reach 133MB/s which wouldnt bottleneck your harddrive at all.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT_Attachment

however, if you are concerned about it, a new 500GB hard drive is only $50-70 but I understand you are probably on a budget.

PC Video Games!?




Assassins


What does a PC need to be able to play games like Assassin's Creed or Watch Dogs? Do these things come with the PC or do I have to buy them separately?

Or is it as simple as putting the PC game CD into the CPU?

Does the PC need a modem to work?

What I know is that I have to download adobe shock wave player and adobe flash player. Is this information TRUE?

Also, please include any more information besides the one above in your answer.

Thank You Very Much!



Answer
Get a good PC, I use a Dell Inspiron, works great for gaming. Download Steam, make an account, and boom. You can buy games.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Gaming PC......................!?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment