Monday, June 2, 2014

Battlefield 3 Freezes my PC!?




ZeVindowVi


So, I have a genuine copy of battlefield 3 for PC, and randomly during some multiplayer games, my PC freezes, becoming completely unresponsive, and usually theres a loud buzzing noise coming from my speaker. The only thing I could do to exit is a hard reset. The exact same thing happened in Bad Company 2, and it happens on any display setting, at any time. This never happens in any other MP game, like Crysis 2. My specs are:

Intel i5 2.8 GHz processor
4GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 460 1GB
Western Digital 1TB hard-drive
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
All drivers are up to date, so the issue most likely has nothing to do with the display drivers



Answer
Does the buzzing noise sound like a propeller engine or a split-second sound being repeated very quickly? I used to get that as well. I'll assume you already added Battlefield 3, Origin and all that good stuff to your firewall/antivirus exception list. If you're running a gaming rig, some packaged programs can interfere.

I have an ASUS motherboard, and ASUS GamerOSD came with it. It started crashing the game, then sometimes it wouldn't even let me start it. Make sure this program is never running when you try and play BF3. If it's not listed for you to close on the taskbar, find it in Windows Task Manager>Processes, terminate it, then start it manually via the Start Menu to close it again properly.

Nothing else I can suggest, other than going onto the orange support/feedback tab in the Battlelog and asking to speak to a native English speaker (thus skipping all the level 1 tech stuff).

Battlefield 3 DirectX Problem PC?




Simen


when im trying to join a game on battlefield i get this error message:
failed creating D3D device of at least version 10.0 on adapter "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti " with driver "29610". Error is DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED ("Unsupported") This is typically caused by not having minimum required. DirectX support in the GPU. For NVIDIA GPUs, DirectX 10.0 support requierd. For AMD and GPUS for other vendors, DirectX 10.1 support is required.

the thing is: i check my DirectX version and i have DirectX 11.0, and i could play BF3 before.

my PC SPECS:
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti.
RAM: 16GB
Intel Core i7-2600K CPU 3.40GHz
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit



Answer
first off all hands off to you. your pc is a monster rig and can play games like mw3 and saints row 3 on max settings.
go to this site:.
www,systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx
select battlefield 3 in the drop down list and wait for 10-20 seconds. the site will tell you if you can run the game or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Battlefield 3 Freezes my PC!?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment