Saturday, June 7, 2014

Top Pc Games 2012?????







I think I might have all the good ones. These are the ones that I have currently: Civilization V, Batman Arkham City, CoD MW3, LA Noire, CoD BlackOps, Just Cause 2, Assasins Creed Rev, Need for Speed HP, Battle Field 3, The Sims 3, Siper Elite V2, Fifa 12, Saints Row 3, Skyrim, GTA IV, Assasin's Creed 2, Hitman Blood Money.

I mostly like free roaming games.

What am I missing? (My laptop can support the highest games and graphics possible, so a high def game would be good.)



Answer
Prototype 2 (kinda like just cause 2 except you're more powerful), and the Mass Effect trilogy (really fun, you get your own ship and can visit different planets)

How much will a gaming PC cost?




Timmy


Something that can play current games like BF3 at ultra high and even games of the future (2012-?)

The best everything in the PC, how much pounds will it cost? £

Please don't tell me to go buy a gaming laptop, laptops are shit in my view...



Answer
my gaming computer I built costed about $1300 AU dollars and it plays BF3 at 60 fps ultra, but if your looking for something pre built and just shipped to you ready to set up id say origin pc you can choose everything including a customised case that would probably set you back about $5000 with about 2 graphics cards and a nice CPU with water cooling and a good overclock




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Top Pc Games 2012?????
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment