Friday, December 27, 2013

What video card should I start my build with?

best gaming pc liquid cooling on ... Quiet PCs > SilentStriker Hybrid Quiet Water Cooled Gaming PC
best gaming pc liquid cooling image



Veritatum1


I'm looking to build a semi-budget ($600 or less) gaming PC in the next six months or so that will play Guns of Icarus online, Sanctum 2, Shogun 2, Medieval 2, M&B Bannerlords, stuff like that.

I have no idea what video card to start with - it has to be air-cooled with fans (not comfortable with liquid cooling), support Dx 10, carry 1 GB VRAM and shader support, and ideally cost $150 or less. The type of chips available and the number of generations on-market now is a little daunting. Any advice?

I'm also planning on building with a Quad 2.5 GHz, 8 GB RAM and supporting Win 7 64-bit.



Answer
I would go with a amd hd 7770 a good midrange graphic card for gaming , another one is a gtx 650 ti a step up from the gtx 550 ti there are no liqiud cooled graphic cards most of them has fans with cooling pipes installed to keep them cool

How much does it cost to build a good gaming pc?




Andrew345


Look i want a pc with liquid cooling good looking case awesome graphics (that will be able to play skyrim) also bluray drive


Answer
bout 1500-2000$ with liquid cooling




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What video card should I start my build with?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment