Saturday, December 28, 2013

Can you update games downloaded from gamefly?

best gaming pc yahoo answers on Gaming Websites School
best gaming pc yahoo answers image



richard


I recently signed up for gamefly mainly for the unlimited PC play, the problem is apparently gamefly doesn't keep their games up to date. I've tried to download updates for both Assassin's Creed: Directors Cut and F.E.A.R. (which I actually purchased from Direct2Drive but is now owned by Gamefly)
I've tried asking around the Gamefly forums which is basically a ripoff of yahoo answers but no one seems to want to reply to my questions any help at all will be appreciated.



Answer
I was also a D2D customer, and still have missing DLC's from my Bordaerlands game, i suggest you ask the gamefly support.

Best gaming PC Brand available in India which can be customized?




abhishek


I am planning to buy a hardcore gaming pc but I don't have the time to sit down and build it. Can u suggest any brand where I can customize the desktop or any company which can take specifications from me and make customized gaming desktop for me. I tried researching by myself but could not find any such thing on the internet for India. The customization offered by dell sucksssss big time ..... n i guess gaming platforms in india also suckk big time.


Answer
NVIDIA is the best. But still I recommeded you for a quad core with 4 gb ram in, 3 or above processor speed for good graphic & gaming result.


Now answer my question
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=A0WTc6wr89tJ7gEApRfty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090406191726AA94kS6




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you update games downloaded from gamefly?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment