Thursday, December 26, 2013

How much does a basic gaming computer cost?

best gaming pc for 900 dollars on ... after only three years, putting more than 900 people out of work
best gaming pc for 900 dollars image



Forgelord


How much would I have to pay for a basic gaming desktop? I only want to be able to run high-end games like Skyrim on the lowest reccommended graphics settings at a reliable framerate WITHOUT OVERHEATING. Right now my computer runs Skyrim on the lowest graphic settings and frequently overheats and crashes. Also, would it cost less to build one? Where would I learn how to do that?


Answer
Fake gaming pc already assemble -500 /800 dollars , real good ones about 900 dollars and above, to build your own running about 650 and on up is the best way to go , http://www.build-gaming-computers.com

How much should I spend on Motherboard and Cpu?




lol dat da


How much in percentage of what I have should I spend on the Motherboard and CPU. I have around 800 to 900 dollars and I am starting from scratch. I care about the gpu but it doesn't have to be high end yet


Answer
Get AMD Phenom x6 1100t (six cores) - 180-185$
MSI 990FXA GD80 (AM3, AM3+ socket) - 180$
Thermaltake toughpower 875 watt power supply unit - 150$
and ATI radeon HD 6950 or nVidia GTX 560TI (not only 560) - search for the price

this will be an very good gaming pc within your budget and will support you for at least a year.
however the computer hardware market is highly unstable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much does a basic gaming computer cost?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment