Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Can you play psx/ps2 games on your computer using pc controllers?

best gaming pc controller on Glasses, Controllers and Gaming Gloves--Oh My! | 2D-X - The Best Damn ...
best gaming pc controller image



V


I have a psx and ps2 emulator on my computer. the ps2 controller is more expensive than the pc controller, so i was wondering whether you could play the game using pc controller.


Answer
If the PC controller has the same controls (i.e. two analog sticks that can be pressed as a button and all the other buttons), then yes.

Otherwise you will have difficulty in games that use all button layouts.

For games with a simple control layout it will work fine.

What kinda games should I buy to use my PC Controller?

Q. I bought a cheap PC controller and don't know what games are compatible with it. I like racing and halo type games. So what are some games I can buy so I can start using my controller?


Answer
Do you like Tomb Raider games? If so, Tomb Raider Legend is a lot of fun, as is Tomb Raider Anniversary. The Prince of Persia series is fun as well. As far as racing games go. Flatout is amazing!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you play psx/ps2 games on your computer using pc controllers?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment