Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What gaming headsets are right for me?

best pc gaming wireless headset on ... and your Bluetooth enabled phone with the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset
best pc gaming wireless headset image



AJ


I want to get gaming headsets for my ps3. I want to have a mic and the sound coming through my headset and not my TV. I also want to be able to talk on skype and use them for pc gaming. Preferably wireless but wired isn't that bad either. I know that I am not able to use it for my ps3 and pc at the same time but i want to be use it for whichever i need to use it for at the moment. What headsets are compatible for my needs???
Price is not a problem. Just want to know my options whether its expensive or not



Answer
Depends if you got big ears

What's a great wireless gaming headset compatible with xbox 360 and PC?




FrankG


I'm looking for a great wireless gaming headset compatible with both xbox 360 and PC. I play a fair amount of games on both and want something I can just easily switch to the other. I've read some terrible reviews on turtle beach products, but the word on the street is that they're awesome. Any advice would be helpful!
Edit: if that's just not possible, what's a good WIRED one?



Answer
Astros A30 or 40s.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What gaming headsets are right for me?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment