Thursday, December 26, 2013

All necessary components for building a gaming pc desktop?

best gaming pc on a budget on Toshiba Qosmio X305 has a very uniquely designed case and lot's of ...
best gaming pc on a budget image



Blake


So I want to build my own gaming pc. My budget is $800 and if possible, less. I already have a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. I want the best components for the budget I have. I just plan on playing simple games such as minecraft, armada, gta, TTT, etc, so I don't think that I'll need an i7 processor. If you have the ideal pc gaming setup, please let me know!


Answer
i5 3570k
HD 7950
GA Z77 D3H
A simple DVD RW drive
Seagate barracuda 7200.14 1TB
Overclocking? Scythe Mugen Rev. B cpu cooler otherwise stock cooler
650W Psu (corsair/seasonic/...) avoid the corsair builder series
2*4GB 1600 Mhz memory corsair/G skill/...

What parts are good for a custom built gaming Pc?




Curves


Hello guys, i am a pretty big gamer and my 4 year old laptop isn't very good, so i want to upgrade to a gaming pc, but my budget is around $650 , I want to build a intel based system, and i am the type of person who likes to make things look nice so i want a cool looking case with side panel window and blue leds and stuff . Thanks.


Answer
I have a Dual core 3.2 GHz processor, an AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series, and a Galaxy III Black case, that has a transparent side with blue LEDs and two strips of blue LEDs in tubes down the face.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: All necessary components for building a gaming pc desktop?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment