Sunday, December 22, 2013

Does anyone know how to fix the missing half court logo in NBA Live 2005?

best gaming pc 2005 on PC Gamers (Hard-Core PC Gamers) - How much Graphics Power Does a PC ...
best gaming pc 2005 image



Chris Rage


In my game, for PC there is no half court logo on the floor, except when playing in Utah. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way to fix it?


Answer
Nope.

What is a really scary game on pc that you can play online?




Zack? j


I want to play a scary game on the pc campaign with my friend online and left for dead doesnt count.


Answer
Doom 3, it may be very old (2004/2005) but me and my cousin had a blast when it came out! Very scary game!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know how to fix the missing half court logo in NBA Live 2005?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment