Thursday, December 26, 2013

What are tips and warnings about building my own Gaming PC?

best gaming pc around 800 on Best Gaming Headsets  ReviewRelay
best gaming pc around 800 image



Justin


Hello, I am a 17 year old guy looking into building my own PC. My maximum I will spend is around 900-1000 but I would like it to be around 800-900. I have been looking at tons of builds and what to buy and I'm just curious if anyone has tips or warnings for me before I build a PC. This will be my first build obviously and I want to make sure that if I build it I don't have to keep spending money to upgrade or fix it yearly. Thanks.


Answer
Mid-Range Gaming PC Build


Motherboard

ASUS P8Z77-V LK Intel Z77 ($135)

CPU

Intel Core i5-3570K ($220)

RAM

Corsair Vengeance 8GB (DDR3 1600Mhz) ($65)

Video Card

EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti (2GB) ($300)

Hard Drive

Western Digital Blue 1TB (7200 RPM, 64MB Cache) ($80)

Optical Drive

Lite-On Internal DVD Writer ($20)

Case

Cooler Master HAF 912 Mid Tower ($60)

Power Supply

Corsair CX600 V2 CX Series 600 Watt ($75)


Total Cost: $955 (USD)

How do I convince my dad to get a new gaming pc?




Sarju


Hello guys. I am 13 years old and I want to get a gaming pc. My mom said to ask my dad about it. Now I do have decent grades and I do alot of stuff around the house such as doing the dishes, making lunch and sometimes diner for me and my sister, and doing laundry (By the way, my mom and dad are SEPERATED, not divorced and i live with my mom and sis). I want to know how i can convince my dad to get a new gaming pc. I need one because the one we have now is so slow for the stuff i need to do. I make videos and game on the computer.
My budget for building the pc is $800 max. I need to convince my dad. I am going to use this computer for 4-6 years so. My dad is serious about me getting an education. And also, if he says my grades are not good, how should I counter-attack?
First of I wanted to build a computer from the start.
Second, I am basically am going to use emulators and do video editing. I already have the parts layed out.



Answer
If you are going to have a $800 budget, I recommend building a custom pc, you'll get far superior parts and your moneys worth. $800 will get you an above average gaming pc.

You can show him the educational purpose of it, like graphic design, video editing, or a monitor with higher resolution to be able to see more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are tips and warnings about building my own Gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment