Sunday, December 22, 2013

How do I go about assembling a gaming PC?

best gaming pc for kids on ... top et1602 all in o ne touch screen computer in india the new computer
best gaming pc for kids image



Joe


From what I heard building your own gaming PC is much cheaper than buying a brand new one. But the only problem with that is I'm only 16 and no little to nothing about how the inside of a PC works and I wluldent know where to start. So how does a 16 year old go about assembling a gaming PC? a guid? Get help from someone who has done this? I don't know where to start with this one so who wants to lend a kid a hand?


Answer
I'm 16 as well, but you should start studying the parts on what to get and look at its performance. I started looking through the sites where you can buy parts and reading the reviews of it.

Here is a video on how to build your computer - there are 3 parts :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPIXAtNGGCw

How do I convince my parents to let me get a gaming PC?




Kevin . V


I want to get a gaming PC preferably the Alienware 14 and I'm doing really good in school I have all A+ in all subjects I do my chores and I'm a good kid ( coming from a Spanish family u had to be good or else they will put u in order) and I don't back talk that much and I'm willing to pay off some money for the PC . So how can I convince my parents to let me get a gaming PC


Answer
hola kevin ;D lmao i know the feel bro. ok so i am currently in the same situation, and there is a really good solution. So you always wanna go for strong and quick arguments with these things. Say something along the lines of "getting all a's is very stressful, and working hard gets me all tense" or something like that. you can say the pc would help blow off some steam, and that you would only use it on spare time so that it doesn't interfere with your studies. then throw in why you deserve it, something like " i have all a's, i work hard, i behave, i never ask for much" etc etc

hope it helps :D and yes, Spanish families can be harsh x_x




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I go about assembling a gaming PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment