Tuesday, December 24, 2013

What INI Settings should I add or change to run skyrim smoothly on my PC?

best pc gaming graphics card 2011 on Free Cricket Games for your Android Phone - TheWebPrograms.com
best pc gaming graphics card 2011 image



Hiroyouki


Hey I have a Sony Vaio with Windows 7 64-bit computer, It's processor is an AMD Athlon Duel Core 2.10Ghz processor with 4Gb of RAM. My Graphics Card is an ATI Radeon HD 4200
and I would like to know what settings should I change to make Skyrim run Very Smoothly on my pc?



Answer
see the system requirements tutorial:
http://www.needtechsupport.com/content/10-understanding-video-game-system-requirements-can-my-computer-run.html

also here are the system requirements for it:
http://www.gameshampoo.com/magazine/news/2011/10/25/bethesda-announces-skyrim-minimum-system-requirements-and-recommended-system-requirements.html

How do I change software requirements?




Grahame


I'm not sure if this is possible. But I have a macbook pro 2011, I put bootcamp on it and play tons of games on it. But when I installed medal of honor airborne it says the graphics card isn't supported? I know the card could definitely handle the game, but is there a way to change it?


Answer
get a pc




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What INI Settings should I add or change to run skyrim smoothly on my PC?
Rating: 95% based on 99438 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment